So you have successfully registered your self on SoStronk and are now looking to participate in a tournament or just play some scrims. For that we need to create a team. Follow the steps below to create your own team. Click on your username on the top right of the screen and in the drop down menu select “Create team” […]
So you have successfully registered your self on SoStronk and are now looking to participate in a tournament or just play some scrims. For that we need to create a team. Follow the steps below to create your own team.
Click on your username on the top right of the screen and in the drop down menu select “Create team”
Enter your team details
- Alias : This will be your team short form that will reflect across the servers [In-game team title]. Your team page url will also contain the Alias.
- Name : Your actual team name in full
- Description : Some useful information about your team.
- Country : Choose what country you represent. If you don’t select it, your country will be selected automatically based on the country of the team members.
- Logo. : Upload your team logo. Simply upload an appropriate photo which should not have any obscene/racist/disturbing content. You can even upload logos with transparent backgrounds in png format.
Click on the ‘+’ icon to and then on the ‘UPLOAD’ button to upload and image
Dont forget to his ‘DONE’ After uploading and editing your logo
Hit ‘Create’ and you should be re-directed to your team page.
Congratulations! This is now your team page complete with your own Team page url.
Clicking on the settings button will reveal three buttons.
you can edit, delete or invite new players to the team
Click on ‘Invite’ to get the invitation link
This will show you three other options. Click the Invite button in the center:
Click on invite will give you this invitation code. Simply ask your friends to click on it AFTER registering themselves on SoStronk.
Please note that a player who is already part of another team will have to leave that team first to join a new team.
Here is an example of TEAM NXL from Indonesia to show you what a complete roster looks like.
Note: SoStronk allows upto 8 players in a single team roster. You can assign roles to the team members. Coaches and Managers can edit the team page along with the Captain. Any five members can enter a official tournament match server/pug/scrim on SoStronk for that team. Please check with your tournament organizer if they allow more than five members in the roster.
*Rosters can be locked when a tournament starts, so please ensure you have all your members registered on the team before the tournament.**
You must log in to post a comment.